Posts by ViruZiZ
6 posts total, newest first.
[X31.3.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thegirochips;14218971]Any way to toggle fullscreen mode? I'm stuck in the vanilla camera mode and don't know how to go back.[/QUOTE]
Do /fs in chat and it will put you back into fullscreen.WFBxELI's Crazyclient x21.0.0 hotfix ~in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Ugh, the Nilly's client one uploaded AFTER this one was approved, yet this one is not. WTF.CrazyClient 20.0.0in Realm of the Mad God Archive - Thanks so much. Can't stand nilly's after using crazy.[X16.0.0] Orape exe versionin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I have the same issue. I think im just gonna download a different clientCrazyClient v9.3: Not dead yet [X14]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - You can still download it, its just that an admin will approve it to make sure its secure and virus free.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.