Posts by matypatty
864 posts total, newest first.
CombatArms Map .Dat to.LTAin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Damn a lot of familiar names in this thread, has anyone got anywhere close to a private server yet?Force FPSin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=OneCa;12521083]Can someone tell me please how to find force fps address using cheat engine or somehow but not sigs beecause I have already found the address but I need to learn how to find it manually :)[/QUOTE]
G36E Auto Tap Fire Scriptin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - holy shit its AVGNQuestion about how Official MPGH Public Hacks workedin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I believe they renamed dll's that the game included by default, d3dx9_35.dll was one that was commonly used.
There was also another method, I forgot what the file was called but you used to place a file similar to a dJust something about Hacks Overall on CAin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - The simple answer is anticheat. Its much easier for an anticheat to detect another process editing memory than the process itself. There are ways around it but they wont be worth your while sadly.
My advice would be to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.