Posts by oneohtwo
4 posts total, newest first.
2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - Somehow I'm automatically teleporting to my Yacht entrance, just by accessing the menu and going up and down the options without selecting anything.
No complaints, just FYI/curious on what's happening.Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - More details roflsecurity?[1.40] [10M] [Basic Recovery] Enough's Menu 2.1 Free Editionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I logged in to find that Rockstar had adjusted my bank account -6 mil. I used this to get about 30 a week ago. Not banned. Just FYI.[1.40] [10M] [Basic Recovery] Enough's Menu 2.1 Free Editionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I did 30mil and it's all good after like 20 hours.
I was hesitant for awhile, but I said fuck it.
Spawned 30. I got kicked off. Restarted my comp. Deleted the files lol. Went back in, all good for awhile now.
Much appreInfamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I did the pedestrian pickup last night for a few and made around 600K to get an armored Kuruma and I'm still good today as far as a ban goes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.