Posts by pingwenhere
9 posts total, newest first.
GiGa Inject+in Blackshot Injectors & Tools - Unresponsive after md5 check on the injector[SSA] ScorpNation 4.0 (SEA)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ScorpionVenom789;11808059]Download the latest update .. I already fix the error ..sorry for the previous dll[/QUOTE]
Tried many times with the new update, still the same :([SSA] ScorpNation 4.0 (SEA)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - After like about 10 minutes of gameplay, ''gameguard has been modified'' error pops out although I use MD5 fix for both dll and the injector. I've tried many injectors (Generic,Rushil69, etc.) but still the same.Game hack detectedin Blackshot Help - ''Game hack detected'' although I use MD5 check to both the dll (released yesterday night) and the injector. I've tried most of the injectors but still the same. Any ideas?[SSA] ScorpNation 4.0 (SEA)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - ''The game or gameguard has be modified'' error pops out after few mintues of gameplay even tho I use MD5 fix. Hmm.. any solution?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.