Posts by uberfrog123
7 posts total, newest first.
Cetera OMGClient/AQLite (Windows/Mac)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Same here. A fix would be appreciated since I originally couldn't get Grimoire to work.Grimoire 3.8++, A modified Grimoire 3.8+ (EoL Patch)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Goddam, with each update botting becomes harder and harder, making AQW more and more unplayable.
I'm trying to open Grimoire, but it refuses to open. I see the icon on the task bar, but then it disappears. I've alreadAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name: Dark Fragment and Doom Fragment bot
Purpose: A bot to help farm Dark and Doom Fragments for the Hollowborn Paladin set
Other: For Cetera please. I can't get grimoire to work anymore.Grimoire 3.8+, a modified Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Grimoire 3.8's not working for me anymore, even with the patch.
I'm stuck at connecting to server. Anyone else with this issue?Help - Avoid getting banned for "Botting: instant respawn upon death"in Blackshot Discussion - In retrospect, I know the AE team was probably in full bot-catching mode after releasing such a grind-intensive, farming quest chain.
Is there any way to avoid the "instant respawn upon death"? It's pretty damn hard
Showing the 5 most recent posts.