Posts by Cade_Brown
22 posts total, newest first.
K7C Multi Hack v1.5.1 [Public] [28.03.2016]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Also now my character is unable to turn when I enter a game, wtf seriously?!K7C Multi Hack v1.5.1 [Public] [28.03.2016]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - This doesn't work at all, I can't get any aspect of the hack to work. No Glow, no aim assist, no rage mode, all bullshit.[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I keep trying the enemy radar and after the first time the radar doesn't pop up, but my teammates do. What?MultiHack FORA_PT 2.0.2in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xxcanizeusxx;11352541]How can we fail to read the intro post from the OP? I personally have ensured my bf4 is running on 64bit, antivirus off, even firewall off. All my drivers and net framework are up to date. ThMultiHack FORA_PT 2.0.2in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - There's nothing with the hack, as far as I can see, people just can't learn to read the instructions on the intro post sometimes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.