Posts by imsocruel
49 posts total, newest first.
Abel09 Working Zombie Hack V4.1 for MPGH! (6/11/2011)!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - How am I suppose to use this hack?.. I place it in the crossfire directory run as admin and nothing happens and when I use an injector it says Hack Tool Detected if anyone could help I would appreciate it.NubzD3DTabs | Pub V1.0 | NUBZGETKILLZin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - nice downloading[TUT] Easy Login/Register Form [NOOB FRIENDLY]in Programming Tutorials - This is a basic login form for vb. For example you could use it for a program and make that program save your settings to you account file. But thAt would require more workC00lGuy PUB v2.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - there is some glitches/bugs/fuckin' piss offs,
opk is a little glitchy, telekill is a little glitchy, cant get glitcher to work,
when your in a mioddle of a game it crashes,
other than that good job.C00lGuy PUB v2.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Perx all the way,.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.