Posts by js540149

6 posts total, newest first.

Multi Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11169605]try adding a \ to the end of it for the configs setting.[/QUOTE] It already had it, I just failed at C&P it looks like.Multi Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11166864]ok on the program. hit the button that says config the 2nd path is it pointing to that dir where the cache folder is located? If not change it to that folder. Not the cache but the one before itMulti Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11163132]In your GlyphClient.cfg file. Look for RememberLogin Does it say RememberLogin=true or is it RememberLogin=false If it is set to false. Change it to true then login agaMulti Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11160937]Check the data folder to make sure the .dat files are being saved. For steam it is located in the same folder as the trove.exe but for standalone its located in localappdata/trove[/QUOTE] There's Multi Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I'm not having any luck with this - I'm following the steps but I end up with the error "Unable to find login hash". Glyph auto logs in for me and the config file location is correct. I've tried the other trouble shoot

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?