Posts by Tsukasa
307 posts total, newest first.
Combatarms private server well said combatarms copy, i don't make private servers<.<in Combat Arms Discussions - So, was this just dropped? Unfortunate if so - I've always really wanted a Combat Arms private server to play on, because a lot of the newer maps are pretty bad (it'd be great to have custom ones) and NX currency was alwMapleStory Accountin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Here's an imgur album showing all of my characters, and a ring I believe to be valuable: http://imgur.com/a/TLsQn
I'm also currently uploading a video showing all the equips and my inventory on my main character, but Kick-start Applejack and Twilight Mac10'sin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Oh god, I love you. You should make me a Rarity FS2000 :3You are CA rez modders... I am CF rez modderin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=supercarz1991;6327216]theres been nothin in the elite section for months
anyway, modding on CA has gotten to the point that i made my own custom client because i understand the game engine just that much
i've maUnpack .DAT lithtech filesin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Aaaahhh I want to see CA maps in CSS soooo badly. Unfortunately I don't know too much about 3D modeling and creating CSS maps and such.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.