Posts by b1ast2
92 posts total, newest first.
Exalt Frameskipsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there a way to stop frame skipping so much with the exalt client? Do cheats make the game more stable?Simple AHK Autonexus v3 + pot autohealin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way I can turn it down to like 10%?RotMG UT Duping Service | Quick, Affordable, Negligible Ban Riskin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Great guy, he did it within 20 minutes. I vouch boboK-Relay error every time the client connectsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I got this from realmbotK-Relay error every time the client connectsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - K-Relay will start normally but whenever my client connects I get this error
[Error] An exception was thrown
within RemoteRead (isClient = True)
at PacketBuffer.Resize
System.ArgumentException: New buf
Showing the 5 most recent posts.