Posts by grudsom
282 posts total, newest first.
McGregor retiresin General - It's April, jokes on ya'll.In so much painin General - [QUOTE=Xiolest;11488397]My leg broke monday and I've been in so much pain, broke 3 bones and when they did my surgery they hit a nerve on my left arm I can't stop twitching. This is the most painful experience I've ever Sports/eSports bettingin General - Back when there was still a loophole to do sports betting online i used to bet on Boxing. I wish it was still legal, i'd put down on MMA all the time.Any tips for putting on eye contacts?in General - [QUOTE=Xiolest;11464969]
I wanted to get the eye surgery because both my grandfather and mother have done it and they've gone multiple years fine, that's why I'm waiting a few more years before actually deciding becauseAny tips for putting on eye contacts?in General - [QUOTE=NewBadmatt;11464295]Laser eye surgery is not that great of an idea as you think it is.
1-The cost vs. The other options
2-It isn't guaranteed to work as you hope it to.
3-It doesn't last that long.
IMO Just s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.