Posts by HeXaCoN
4 posts total, newest first.
Trove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - I just need only one thing: how I add the address into the script?Trove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=darkm125;11137471]If anyone found address please not share it, ( for security ) i don't want DEV fix this hack[/QUOTE]
can u tell me (if possible) how I add the address into the script? ^^
only "trove.exe"+addTrove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - I'm not 100% sure but anyway if its a wrong one:
How I add the address properly to the lua script?
I know ASM(Assembler) but I don't know if I only have to add this line "trove.exe"+whatever
darkdm, any advices for meTrove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - I know the address ;) (I can't tell how I know it but I'm pretty sure it is the right one)
But: how I add it?
"trove.exe"+000000 (e.g. this would be my value)
jmp newmem
only this?
I tryed but nothing happened.
(yes,
Showing the 4 most recent posts.