Posts by JacksFO
4 posts total, newest first.
KittyWare v1.0.2 | Multi-Hack CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I love this just for legitness and silent aim, only thing that would make it better for me personally would be a skinchanger but obviously its not that important but please keep this up I love it and thankyou! <3Skush v1.9.7 (Aim, Visuals, Misc, Skin/Knife Changer) [External, Panorama Compatible]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;13755064]
Dude there is no aimbot...[/QUOTE]
Oh my bad, It says Aim so i just thought it would have my bad. Thought I was missing something.Skush v1.9.7 (Aim, Visuals, Misc, Skin/Knife Changer) [External, Panorama Compatible]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - OfficerX I have read it I just don't understand it i guess, Is it the triggerbot that is the aimbot? I thought they were different, Also the wrong knife being shown I have that in the panorama version aswell as the origiSkush v1.9.7 (Aim, Visuals, Misc, Skin/Knife Changer) [External, Panorama Compatible]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey OfficerX Just wondering for Aim Is there actually an aimbot? I don't seem to get it if there is just trigger and RCS but not actual aim? Thanks.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.