Posts by WalterDrega
20 posts total, newest first.
Need Kowr account ((level 1 doesnt matter))in WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=Koran;168136]Whats ur xfire then?[/QUOTE]
i think it is Cu1nhellNeed Kowr account ((level 1 doesnt matter))in WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=Koran;167774]I have tried both tuts none of them worked. Got an error all the time:S add my xfire coke1035 so you can see what i offer[/QUOTE]
i add u on xfire for a KWR account.,!!Need Kowr account ((level 1 doesnt matter))in WarRock Korea Hacks - You can have mine but i whant something for it.,!! i have Lvl 3 KWRRetail Code Shopin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I whant a retail code.,!! pm me what you need.,!! i only got a lvl 8 IWR account and lvl 4 KWR account so pm me..!!Trading KWR ACC.,!!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a lvl 4 KWR account and dont need him cause i have 2 acc.
but since the KWR account are hard to get.,!! i will trade it for a lvl 12 or higher IWR account.,!! So if your intressted Pm me or send Reply.,!!
Cya
Showing the 5 most recent posts.