Posts by ~FUCKCOD~
6 posts total, newest first.
Lets Collab :3 Looking for peeps skilled in C#, IL, Common Sensein 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help - I'm looking for someone to work on an EAC bypass with I have a decent ideal how to do it and have done it on other games using EAC so lets work together :3
Requirements:
-Skype
-Mic
-Speak English
-A brain with IQKEK Bypassed EAC in 5 minsin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - .......................
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=ZetaDarus;11239062]The way you are saying it is a bit like " lol look , im so prooo compared to you gaiss , all of u r noobs , im a 1337 hax0r"
i know everything abourobocraft hackin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - PM me ur skypeKEK Bypassed EAC in 5 minsin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - I bypassed EAC :3
~cant post links oh well... I did bypass it pm me and I'll show you (if you are a good hacker)
I'm looking for someone who is good with IL code and someone who is good with wpe to collab with pm mWho's your daddy alphain General - [QUOTE=murraykid777;11213184]any hacks for this game?[/QUOTE]
I made a hack for this game
Showing the 5 most recent posts.