Posts by sou
31 posts total, newest first.
Glycerine CA NA Hack [v1.5] | NoRecoil + Superbullets + NameTags + More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It Crash, windows 7 Ultimate.Nightmare CANA 1.3 | Chams | Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | Super Bullets |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I can't Get it work, I Several Injectors N' Nothing Happen, The hack does not Inject I dont know why, because I have the visual c++ 2010 runtimes and the d3dx.dlls too, then i dont know why the Menu does not show up :S :TokolocoSK v1.4 - Fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It dont work for me with Perx with N' without Admin permission on Win 7 Ultimate x64 :\TokolocoSK v1.4 - Fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What Injector i have to use for this???NEXON FAIL AGAIN - 12/18/2011in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have Win 7 Ultimate x64, when I press Insert Key nothing Happen.I dont know why i'm using Inertia Inector, i will try with others injectors.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.