Posts by ChuckWood
19 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - What other hooks have people got this to work with?Banned second time due to remaining files.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - This just happened to a friend of mine. She was using Infamous, got banned for 2 weeks, played a week or so, then just got banned again a few days ago for a month.Jordans Menu v1.5 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Ok, maybe this is detected, now both of my alts and most of my friends are banned. Rockstar is stepping it up. Never any money mods. Usually using ammo mods, add weapons, teleport, crash protection, spectate, some vehJordans Menu v1.5 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I dont think it was this version. I think it was a banwave. I only used 1.4 and wad banned. I framed people, used vehicle rockets, vehicle mods, heal player, and weapon mods. I did not spawn any money. I framed becaJordans Menu v1.4 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=peacedata;11303995]then you will be bannned on next banwave, believe me:)[/QUOTE]
The next banwave is gonna get everyone, just like the last one. People seem to forget about that....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.