Posts by xwayneth
4 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=pusongbato;11161463]That's right after that there are two more messagebox will appear after you press the ok button. May I see it on more time, Kindly upload it.[/QUOTE]
What text in the message box should appeCrossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - I did it manually. It didn't detect my injector. But hack won't work. I don't see wireframe. Or How do I turn on hack?Crossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Should I inject it manually?Crossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Getting Disconnected from the server before logging in or choosing server.
I have a stable internet connection. Probably from your hack.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.