Posts by deejappooh
4 posts total, newest first.
About Banningin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=zenken;15448820]Oh! forgot to tell you but the ones who is managing the ban is racist and bias against asian,
I think its somewhere in southeast asian country, if they saw your ip, they have bias opinion and deAbout Banningin Dead Frontier Hacks - last 2 weeks, No HWID BAN Just only IP Ban.Cause of ban from using DZA.It's not from client-side it detected from sever-side as i knew cause game not update.I think if u guy try to use DZA need using other way.About Banningin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=zenken;15447779]what cheats are you using to get ban? also, all vpn ips are already blocked or banned, so imagine with thousands of df players got ban, they likely also tried to use vpn, and vpn ip does not changeAbout Banningin Dead Frontier Hacks - Last weekend, I try to change ip (using vpn) Still got ban,Also new character auto ban after play like 1 hours(not using cheat).Have this game hwid ban?
I also reverse for checking about hwid ban still not found.
A
Showing the 4 most recent posts.