Posts by ShadeRecon
257 posts total, newest first.
Vladimir Blood Lord Filesin League of Legends Help - I would love to know where the particle files for the Blood Lord skin is, more specifically what are the names that the particles are. And the animations, sound files and all the great stuff that changes in this skin.
Potential Hack?in League of Legends Discussions - 0kxGQ3gWdrM
Well zoning is an important thing in LoL but instead of mentally trying to find out how much zone a champion has or turrent how about a hack that draws it for you? That follows champions around so blitzcraLeague of legend Character hackin League of Legends Help - Fake hacks... or you have to pay for them but then you'll just get banned.Custom Skins!in League of Legends Discussions - [quote=obsta;3222804]What do you mean you wanted tryadamere?
And thanks for the other names, i just use paint.net for my dds viewer hehe (you gotta get a plugin though)[/quote]
By I wanted Tyradamere is that I wantedCustom Skins!in League of Legends Discussions - Nuuu I wanted tyradamere!
PS: Steam Golem = Blitzcrank.
CardMaster = Twisted Fate
DarkMaster = Tyradamere!!!! YES!
EDIT: It's easy to tell who the character is if you have a dds viewer but since i dont know all of the c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.