Posts by egghelmet21
31 posts total, newest first.
Password hack or sumthingin Combat Arms EU Help - [QUOTE=m0k1;5417077]Yes it's possble to brute force :) , but it's very hard couse you will need per 4 try you will ned 1 proxy so 100 000 try / 4 = 25 000 proxys :)[/QUOTE]
Fuck that account then.. hahahWhat should i get with my nx?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - PP-19 mod! Best gun i the game, nuff said..MyX-Jectorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Telon505;5381912]/Approved.[/QUOTE]
Why are you writing "/Approved." everywhere? You aren't like a minion or something.I NEED ORIGINAL TEXTURESCRIPS.REZin Combat Arms EU Help - [QUOTE=c4eu;5387126]I need original texturescripts.rez for CA eu can someone help me ?[/QUOTE]
There you go! :)
-REMOVED-
Edit: "********" wtf?[WEEKLY MAINTENANCE] 26/10/2011 : 04:00 - 10:00 CETin Combat Arms EU Discussions - Haha funny thread;)
OnT: I think 2 hours lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.