Posts by yashen
34 posts total, newest first.
Semi-recent photographin Art & Graphic Design - Its a railway light.Semi-recent photographin Art & Graphic Design - Took this last month I think, never got round to posting it up here.
http://s9.postimg.org/yj23nubcv/aksjdjsasd.jpgPhoto of my dogin Art & Graphic Design - To stop the glare at the top of the photo use your hand to sheild the lense from the harsh sun if you are shooting facing it.
I like the effect you used, makes it look as if it was painted :DPhotos taken by mein Art & Graphic Design - Wow thanks guys! Never expected so many to like my photos. I guess i should upload some more then =]
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/239/e/9/withered_colour_by_profail-d6jyy08.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fsPhotos taken by mein Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Invis.;8723102]These are all actually really good. What kind of camera do you have? Also, how long have you been doing photography and have you had any classes/schooling on photography? o.o
I love your work.[/Q
Showing the 5 most recent posts.