Posts by d1ZASTER
120 posts total, newest first.
★ ᖴITᗷIT ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ★ ᑭᖇOᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᗩᒪ ᔕE ★ ᑕᕼEᗩᑭEᔕT ᑭᖇIᑕEᔕ ★ shᎥᏢᏢin User Services - [QUOTE=cpugeek;11218247]Guys , hold off. I did a order yesterday to a drop. He tried once but he said the rep didn't respond, then he said he tried again today which he said it was completed. I got no email so I asked f★ ᖴITᗷIT ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ★ ᑭᖇOᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᗩᒪ ᔕE ★ ᑕᕼEᗩᑭEᔕT ᑭᖇIᑕEᔕ ★ shᎥᏢᏢin User Services - Accepted All★ ᖴITᗷIT ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ★ ᑭᖇOᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᗩᒪ ᔕE ★ ᑕᕼEᗩᑭEᔕT ᑭᖇIᑕEᔕ ★ shᎥᏢᏢin User Services - NOTE ** ; EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL SEND AFTER 1 DAY WHEN I TELL YOU
thats fitbit do that again ! they review the case and then send email confirm on email after 1 day !
Thanks for understanding all★ ᖴITᗷIT ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ★ ᑭᖇOᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᗩᒪ ᔕE ★ ᑕᕼEᗩᑭEᔕT ᑭᖇIᑕEᔕ ★ shᎥᏢᏢin User Services - All ur orders will finish soon ! iam busy with orders also i have my life !
thanks for understanding★ ᖴITᗷIT ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ★ ᑭᖇOᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᗩᒪ ᔕE ★ ᑕᕼEᗩᑭEᔕT ᑭᖇIᑕEᔕ ★ shᎥᏢᏢin User Services - [QUOTE=InDiaNkNiGhT;11217334]placing order with you. Please confirm here that you are the person from skype. Thanks[/QUOTE]
iam :D //2short
Showing the 5 most recent posts.