Posts by Narcoleptic
59 posts total, newest first.
Fuck parisin General - [QUOTE=Evil;11166123]
"it was US bombs." I'm so done with people making conspiracies that the US was part of this bombing. Please use common sense.[/QUOTE]
ISIS is funded by the americans your just dumb enough not to rFuck parisin General - [QUOTE=pdlpost;11166109]I get what you're saying. but, France is allied with most major countries, while Gaza and Syria are in the middle east. Why would Americans pray for people in Syria, when it was US bombs (France aItem not showing up in my CSGO inventoryin General - [QUOTE=robater;11166080]It's not a default item stupid
that checkbox hides all default items[/QUOTE]
Exit steam and log back in then /gewdCall Of Duty Black Ops 3 Ps4in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - How much are you wiling to offer?
You are required to post your contact info btwItem not showing up in my CSGO inventoryin General - [QUOTE=robater;11166068]So I just got a falchion drop and it's not showing in my inventory.
I tried restarting, etc.
https://i.gyazo.com/ef6d08c78b66cafa1899d696903f07b4.png
https://i.gyazo.com/ed7e810539b16ade94b55a2
Showing the 5 most recent posts.