Posts by doozzik
13 posts total, newest first.
Looking for interesting features that wasn't implemented in hacks earlierin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - I have no more time to develop hacks, but instead I have some money I can spend on them. If you are developing hacks for unturned and can implement some custom features for me (they are not easy) - I can pay you 100-500 Is it possible to hack the crimson beret and gold berets and maybe even twitchshirt?in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Skins are not dlc. The only dlc for unturned is Gold account. So, what you want - isn't possible.Is it possible to hack the crimson beret and gold berets and maybe even twitchshirt?in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - If you want to make it by yourself, 100% without ban and without modifying important game files - go to "Unturned\Bundles\Items" and use your brain.
If you are lazy, thy this:
0. Download Unturned.zip
1. Move 2 foldIs it possible to hack the crimson beret and gold berets and maybe even twitchshirt?in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - If you want to change skins for yourself only, like for recording video - its possible.
If you want for everyone to see your new skins - that isn't possible.Poseidonin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hacker4Sale;14419573]I receive the error "your authentication ticket failed" what's the fix for this?[/QUOTE]
There is no fix for this, because hack is for "Unturned 3.23.7.x"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.