Posts by Obama'sSon
488 posts total, newest first.
27K OF FREE ZP :D I MADE !!! (thats $ 17 !!)in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=revv;1710766]i didnt found this surve.ys that u have done, srry :/[/quote]
Log in Z8game's, go to Deposite, then click Earn Free ZP, then complete the ******'s.Teenage girl shot dead while walking home..in General - [quote=admanms;1695171]Your posting this on mpgh so my hunch is this is nothing more than a troll.[/quote]
Well this officially shows your hunch is not always right.Teenage girl shot dead while walking home..in General - [quote=Toxin;1694026]TL;DR
Btw, your back? -.-[/quote]
What does TL;DR mean?
and I never left, I just don't like drama so I decided to not post anything as mpgh will always be mpghTeenage girl shot dead while walking home..in General - [quote=Arhk;1693984]You're making it hard for me when I'm trying to be nice I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear what I really have to say.
~[/quote]
I don't see what you're saying, if you'd like you can ofcourse PM whTeenage girl shot dead while walking home..in General - [quote=Arhk;1693814]wtf 11PM..... Sounds like the dude she was with was a pussy... If it were me I would have really just beat him to a pulp while he was tryin' to look tough with his gun...
~[/quote]
Please do not insu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.