Posts by ez2animate
204 posts total, newest first.
How to apply a basic overclock to a graphics cardin Overclocking - [QUOTE=Alen;5947545]My bad, I just quickly skimmed through, must have missed it. However the 100 degrees is still a bullshit claim, my cards regularly hit that much, and I'm more surprised that they haven't died from eleHow to apply a basic overclock to a graphics cardin Overclocking - [QUOTE=Stevenom;5945849]You can go up more clocks if you up the voltages.
Also 90 degrees Fahrenheit is nothing, that's not even hot at all.[/QUOTE]
At 100 degrees your shit will break.
[QUOTE=Alen;5945927]Also this isHow to apply a basic overclock to a graphics cardin Overclocking - Since somebody made a thread about the "The Best Way to immprove FPS" and didn't explain the process at all, I felt inclined to make a thread properly explaining the process. I couldn't just sit back and let people overcChill Dubstep appreciation threadin Art & Graphic Design - Only the good shit in here. Kthx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvv_V-iiEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOrkLp6dGB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB31LuzDlAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfJZpQlB64AHow to make your Headphones have high basein Art & Graphic Design - Uh... What? That doesn't make any sense.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.