Posts by stridermcloud

42 posts total, newest first.

Have you used a menu but have not been banned yet?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=brorleon;11263087]I have used mod menus on and off for a long time. I have spawned all the cash I needed, and level hacking my second character to 100+. Never once have I recieved a ban. Maybe it's luck, or maybe When get bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=ansnoussi;11258501]just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia) so I hacked a paypal account and bought it, but for the mMy last option!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=surpresso34;11257448]Hi all, So yes many people recently have been feeling the effects of R* crack down on the modders. I was banned along with many others. What I would like to know is with the steam christmas sWhat do I do When Buying a New Copy of GTA 5?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Yes, that is what I did. I had one copy already installed on my windows 7 disk, then decided to buy a second copy as a backup in case of a ban, installed that copy to a second hard drive running windows 10. Windows ten sHave you used a menu but have not been banned yet?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Hey if you guys think your safe then keep it up. Just giving you fair warning that you will get banned. It may not be today, or even tomorrow, but R* has proven that their anti cheat system actually works this time aroun

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?