Posts by namnam
8 posts total, newest first.
Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - It works perfectly, thanks master, I love you :)Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nectum93;8992227]You are awesome Master.
Work perfectly, you can make it invisible with fraps or not ? :3[/QUOTE]
It still waiting for approval? And it is invisible with any recording software since it's an e[Outdated] Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - I know I may sound like an idiot but I tried loading the hack, it works , it found the process, it shows it on top of the windowed game. But when I go in game, nothing happens, I can't see the radar or esp boxes and aimbSimpleESP v2.0(?)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - is not detected.
Insane, I can comfirm for you, it works for windows 8 pro 64bit.
Screenshot : Droplr • Screenshot on 12.15.2012 at 12.53.09 AM.png (http://d.pr/i/fcrd)MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - sorry, never notice that my aero has been disable and never been reenabled by me -.- My livestream stuff disables my aero. Thanks for the two to realise my stupidity. Thanks now I should brag more about my gtx 680 :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.