Posts by frp
22 posts total, newest first.
Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - need you strongcore where are you?✅-->Playstation Legal and Cracked games / PS4 / PS5 / 12 Month Plus with warranty<--✅in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - brought Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider paid with BTC for great price delivered fast Thank youPS4 SHOP |CHEAP|SUPPORT|FAST|24/7in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - SCAMMER >>> SCAMMER I AM TRIED OF THESE FUCKING SCAMMERS
- - - Updated - - -
SCAMMED ME OF 12 BUCKS WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING PPL SERIOUSLY IS THERE ANY ADMIN OR ANY TYPE OF VERIFICATION TO AT LEAST PRETEND SOME OFSale of the accounts PSN with any games PS4 and PS3. 20$in Playstation Marketplace - with my previous message yes I was able to brought UFC from this guy for cheap but unfortunately after downloading it I couldn't even played for 1 single freaking game, I decided to let it go and burn that money, I wish Sale of the accounts PSN with any games PS4 and PS3. 20$in Playstation Marketplace - Great Trader! Brought UFC 2 from him no problems thank you!
LONG REVIEW:
I send him the message on Skype since he was on my list than after checking for his user name here I found this topic,
because of this topic I a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.