Posts by adenms
43 posts total, newest first.
|| ROBINHOOD REFERRALS || GET FREE STOCKS LIKE MICROSOFT, TESLA, OR APPLE!in User Services - Ordered 25 stocks and made a small profit from it (small loss when considering the taxes I'll have to pay). Ordered a second set of 25 stocks, hopefully I'll have better luck this time around. Very quick and easy, would Fregi Refunds: GOOGLE | APPLE | UBER | EBGAMES | US/CA |2 4/7in User Services - BIG Vouch!!! Fregi is awesome. Helped me answer all my questions and helped me with a really unique refund. He was very patient with me and answered everything without giving me any attitude. Will use again for future reADAM156'S FAST REFUNDS - COSTCO - BESTBUY - UBEREATS - ZALANDO - NORDSTROM - Successin User Services - Messaged on IM about google refundRefund Service | BACK |in User Services - Messaged on IM about google refundParadise` Refund Services | The Refund God is Back! | WORLDWIDE 24/7 FAST SUPPORTin User Services - Anyone done Microsoft through Paradise? (good to see you back btw)
Worried since every other refunder I've spoken to doesn't do Microsoft anymore.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.