Posts by hoothoot
44 posts total, newest first.
Watch online movies for free (thousands of them)in Entertainment - Wow, thank you for the link to the website! I am sure this will come in handy :)bf3 online pass xboxin XBOX Customizing & Modding - go to battlelog and go to support open a live chat and tell the person when you bought the game your online pass doesn't work, the person should issue you with another! :)Favorite Weapon?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I wouldn't say HC Mode is Pussy Mode when everyone had there own personal preferences. :)
I use AS-Val without any attachments.Universal Aimbot 2.4 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbotin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Could some one show a video of this in use? :)BF3 lod bias settings ?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Download AtiTrayTools... Google it ... Only if you have ATI video card (For PC Users Only) For NVidia download RivaTuner (google it) when you have installed the software relevant to your graphics card Open (NVidia first)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.