Posts by Mew2king
212 posts total, newest first.
CA installerin Combat Arms Discussions - Hey, if anyone could upload the CA installer for me, that would be just peachy. Seriously I'd appreciate it. I'm hanging over at a friends house and I can't access the NX site and download it so yeah... Thanks ahead of tNX Pistol Mod Pack (My First)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - So... just to confirm this... This is only visual right? Same stats as the original guns right? And also, only you see it, not anyone else. Right?Combat Arms .REZ Editing Tutorialin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Yesss texture hacking. Super pro.what do you do when you play a hacker while hackingin Combat Arms Discussions - I try to make friends with them... Unless they're being a dick.TextureEditor 3.1 (MPGH Built)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wait, does this actually alter textures, or just make them white? If it just makes them white then you're gay and got my hopes up for nothing. Don't call it a texture editor when its clearly not. If its a texture editor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.