Posts by TearL2
43 posts total, newest first.
Destiny dDeadPark Aimbot Forsaken - Only 1080pin Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Razorloool;14076057]where do u get it if u say no ban i wanna try it and another question is it good in PvP ? or is it like the other ahk´s ?[/QUOTE]
I don't mind sharing, but if i post it here, it will be detectDestiny dDeadPark Aimbot Forsaken - Only 1080pin Destiny 2 Hacks - I'm still using Fatdoobie's latest script for like a month. No ban yet. (Of course we're talking about a modified version)ForsakenBotBeta V4 (1440p)in Destiny 2 Hacks - Edit: Nvm!ForsakenBotBeta V4 (1440p)in Destiny 2 Hacks - I removed mouse_events from the script. It seems to work just fine. Still not banned by using mouse_event // custom mouse driver.ForsakenBotBeta V4 (1440p)in Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=smurf0666;14049648]Well, using a mouse driver isnt that simple. If you by chance can make one or have one by any way, id suggest you to do it now b4 you get banned.
You cant download a driver like that on limewi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.