Posts by Evilninja
92 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 Menu [v2.6] More Features. Less Bugsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=coodo;3813601]I had this error too lol..
It took me 12 hours attempting to fix it...
REINSTALL CA!![/quote]
just open it as administrator. no need to do that.1337 Injector - Sexy GUI + Morein Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I cant get the drag n drop to work.. any help?Aion VS WoWin General Game Hacking - Nice, I just quit WoW for Aion and this thread caught my attention. I believe aion has more maturity then WoW since WoW seems a little cartoonish. So far I like Aion alot more.My first sig. Please rate & ccin Art & Graphic Design - http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1962/evilninjasigform.png (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/evilninjasigform.png/)
Hey guys, this above is my first sig ever made, was just merely messing around on PS and came up with this. [RELEASE] FUTURISTIC COMBAT ARMS (BETA)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Very nice release. =D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.