Posts by Deceber
142 posts total, newest first.
CreataCraft[cracked] No hamachi Free buildin Minecraft Server Advertising - i had to whilelist the server because some fags got in and destroyed everything
[quote=BobbaJr;5245296][/quote] your are whitelisted nowCreataCraft[cracked] No hamachi Free buildin Minecraft Server Advertising - no, we didnt want you in there since you didnt know how to select blocks from the inventoryCreataCraft[cracked] No hamachi Free buildin Minecraft Server Advertising - Yea , my laptop died, its up and running nowCreataCraft[cracked] No hamachi Free buildin Minecraft Server Advertising - Server Name: CreataCraft
Server IP: 67.231.39.15
Server Version: 1.8(.1)
Hamachi/No Hamachi: No Hamachi bobo
Legit/Non-Legit: I don't know what this means
Premium/Non-Premium: Non Premium bobo
Rules: posted in spawn, I dCan someone tell me how to install texture packs on cracked 1.8 versionin Minecraft Help - I have no clue what so ever how to install a texture pack and was wondering if someone would help me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.