Posts by ICham
12 posts total, newest first.
Wisdom Tooth Removal. D:in General - just pussies crying about a little pain and dentists make a big stink about it to make money..
Yes it hurts, they rip the bone off of another bone..
But they give you really awesome drugs.ICham Combat Arms D3Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=abccbaabccba;11193660]Great release! Try a new color maybe like a black and red!
- - - Updated - - -
Can't necessarily put that out here, but i use one that is a 'Windows 10 Injector' I've never crashed yet! AICham Combat Arms D3Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=timeandclocks;11191781]Extreme injector. I havent played CA in 8ever man[/QUOTE]
Extreme injector is detected..ICham Combat Arms D3Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=abccbaabccba;11189700]And where is Kappa's Injector exactly?[/QUOTE]
Gimmers.. You're welcome.
Sorry batman guyICham Combat Arms D3Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm not allowed to recommend the injector I use, I get in trouble everytime I do because it has a 3rd party website link in it... Lets just says its a Windows 10 injector and even on Windows 10 I have to run it as admin,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.