Posts by TheFallenSpirit
25 posts total, newest first.
IP Farming Botin League of Legends Marketplace - I am very interested in purchasing a botting program that I can use to farm influence pointsGold V 51 Skins Comes w/ Full Info 14 Rune Pagesin League of Legends Marketplace - imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/qT85NqM) this guy is a scammer and pretends he isn't. I won't stop bothering his posts till my money is refunded on paypalGold V 52 Champs 44 Skins 13 Rune Pages NAin League of Legends Marketplace - http://i.imgur.com/zhrVa9Q.jpg this guy is a scammer I sent him the payment and he never sent me the account dont trust this pathetic foolGold V 52 Champs 44 Skins 13 Rune Pages NAin League of Legends Marketplace - Person is a scammer I sent him payment and no account removed me from skype after sending don't trust himElo Boosting Service - Willing to Boost From Bronze-Goldin League of Legends Marketplace - As the title says I am a platinum-high gold player and am very keen in the lower ratings and am in a economic struggle right now so trying to make some money to pay my bills off Elo Work. I can also offer strong advice o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.