Posts by Tester79
10 posts total, newest first.
Speedruns anyone?in The Division Discussions & Help - So pretty much i've been playing daily missions with randoms just to get the rewards since i don't have many people to play with. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing speed runs to get tons of pheonAnyone wanna team up for Russian Consulate rewardsin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=AJAY420;11520725]keen for a game am level 30 can power level ;)[/QUOTE]
what's your username?Anyone wanna team up for Russian Consulate rewardsin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Vilendor;11518974]I'm up for anything, send me PM (i need 9 more comments)[/QUOTE]
Just post your Ubisoft and I'll add yaAnyone wanna team up for Russian Consulate rewardsin The Division Discussions & Help - still open for a few people to roll with:)Anyone wanna team up for Russian Consulate rewardsin The Division Discussions & Help - okay, im not posting my steam/ubi name. and 30+
Showing the 5 most recent posts.