Posts by azimmamiziee
20 posts total, newest first.
Patcher v2 (HOTFIX) [ZoomHack, OOM Hack, FOV Changer]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SuperMarlon007;13488396]
Maybe you are playing the game in fullscreen mode or you pressed the toggle key (insert by deafult).[/QUOTE]
I playing the game in windowed. I think maybe i pressed insert by default.Patcher v2 (HOTFIX) [ZoomHack, OOM Hack, FOV Changer]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SuperMarlon007;13484561]
Try out my tool[/QUOTE]
Yep i used your tool for now. but got some bug where its suddently missing from homescreen after game lauched. i need to close from task manager and re open..Patcher v2 (HOTFIX) [ZoomHack, OOM Hack, FOV Changer]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zaczero;13481806]Ye but it's useless imo[/QUOTE]
I need it. For zoey. My pc little noob. After you Zoey ult. the camera will back to basic. need to lock it huhuhPatcher v2 (HOTFIX) [ZoomHack, OOM Hack, FOV Changer]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Can you make lock zoom?[SEA] Ghost Mode / Fly / UBTin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - What is ghost mode ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.