Posts by Marthz
50 posts total, newest first.
MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 1.9in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well it doesnt work for me. Win7 64bit. Tried PerX , and DevInjector.Scorpoistak's Pub Menu V1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well it doesn't work for me. Win 7 64Bit. Used PerX injector.MPGH PUBLIC [SUPERBULLETS]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=shugeevan;2928115]Even though I haven't tried this hack, is the FPS an auto-on feature? If not, are you trying to inject multiple hacks? If you are, there's your problem. [/quote]
I believe it is a auto-on. NopMPGH PUBLIC [SUPERBULLETS]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Boombox;2928063][/quote]
Yep, and delete. Neither worked.MPGH PUBLIC [SUPERBULLETS]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I tried, and it doesn't work for me. I can see the FPS thing, but the menu won't come up.
Injector: PerX (Ran as Admin)
OS: Win7 64bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.