Posts by satindemon4u
1,190 posts total, newest first.
So I just wasted $24 on MYST-N cases. . .in Combat Arms Discussions - Been...YEARS since I have last posted. I think anyway. Anyway though! Was just gonna say I use to buy the cases that had money in them. I forget the name seeing as how it has also been years since I have played. But anywLevel Up Faster with Fast leveler!!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=goofyiseenplaneet;5261843]does it work for mac?[/quote]
Read the fucking post above you.
Minion or mod, please lock.Alessandro10- 09/24/2011 - [SuperBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/NoRecoil]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=djstimo10;5208710]can someone write up a tut for it though?[/quote]
Wow. Get off of this site now.
Download hack
Extract to some place easy
Use an injector such as perx.
Open injector
add hack to injectoAlessandro10- 09/24/2011 - [SuperBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/NoRecoil]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=djstimo10;5208687]vista and win7 users have you run it as admin?[/quote]
Tried to run as admin: Fail
Tried to run in compatibility mode as XP: FailAlessandro10- 09/24/2011 - [SuperBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/NoRecoil]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Same issue ^
Works when I load the game itself. Crashes every time I try to enter an actual match. Tried to encrypt and that doesn't work.
Also running windows 7 x64
Showing the 5 most recent posts.