Posts by Hopperd
8 posts total, newest first.
NRCore w/ Necessities (DungeonGen Excluded)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Riigged;13105741]Go into ServerSource/bin/resources/worlds and place the .jm in there that you've downloaded/created, and then you will place a .jw file in there as well, you can just copy the Nexus.jw or somethinNRCore w/ Necessities (DungeonGen Excluded)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - How exactly do I add new maps and stuff and have them connect to a portal in this source?★★★ VILLOUX'S REALM ★★★ Most Fremminik Staff back in action - Marketplace - Optimizedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Looking forward to this; the previous Fremminik Realms was very enjoyable. Great developers as well; it will be interesting to see this server progress.[27.7.X7.1] Krelay with Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Ahhh, it says the remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. Is there any way to fix this; the same thing happened to me on the previous version of KRelay? Thanks[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSODin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Hopperd;12161946]Nope, I don't get any errors whatsoever. Literally only thing that happens is that the nexus "Loading" goes on indefinitely. Because of this I have no idea what to change or fix.
After I posted
Showing the 5 most recent posts.