Posts by abysall1
3 posts total, newest first.
Cheater Poolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Yes I noticed that, I made a post about it in your newest cheat release, and after I started using it, I can't find any games, even after I bought the game on a different account I used it immediately and the next day I 1.2.211 Hook v1.3 || Bugfixes etc. || Aimbot || ESPin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=GemDG;11294836]Its probably just your internet connection, I just have to wait like 3 seconds to find a game[/QUOTE]
I have 125/15 down/up, that isn't really an issue :/. I reinstalled MW2, disabled DEP, updated 1.2.211 Hook v1.3 || Bugfixes etc. || Aimbot || ESPin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - When I first used this, it worked like a charm, now I can't find any games? I try to search for TDM and it just find's nothing. After I first used it, it set my NAT to strict, but I fixed it, now it's open and I can't fi
Showing the 3 most recent posts.