Posts by darthmala
224 posts total, newest first.
Most powerful assault riflein Combat Arms Discussions - The AK103 / 47 is the most damage per shot for an assault rifle.
The M14 series does more, but it is technically a battle rifle (note that is has a smaller magazine size).
The AUG A1 Black has the highest damage per seGun stealing.in Combat Arms Discussions - The only time I yell at people using my guns, are hackers.
nuf sed.New perm!!in Combat Arms Discussions - Hands down, MG36 = best machine gun in the game that's easily accessible.[SEEKING RECOMMENDATIONS]in Combat Arms Discussions - I'd prefer the M24 series following the L9 series (L11 is actually 3rd, I'm not used to that "colorful" scope nor the additional zoom).
But you should try the semi-autos; lots of people I know prefer the SR25. In all theAdobe aftereffects cs4/5?in Combat Arms Discussions - ^ project zz was the one i used. and it works nicely
I'm still waiting on the CS5 version cause im one of those who keeps their program up to date as much as possible, lol.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.