Posts by gRowlol
5 posts total, newest first.
Server Restart Dupe Alone?in DayZ Discussion - I know that you can do it with tents.
But how long should I wait after I have taken the stuff from the tent before restarting?Choose Your Own Sets! Cheap Prices & Good Loot Pickups!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - We now have M4A1's and Ghillie suits!Choose Your Own Sets! Cheap Prices & Good Loot Pickups!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - We now have TTsKO Jacket & Pants, Black & Green High Capacity Vest & Grey & Black Tactical Jacket!Choose Your Own Sets! Cheap Prices & Good Loot Pickups!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Have you ever wanted to create your own kit? Then this is for you!
All you have to do is read trough the list below for Tops, Pants, Vests, Backpacks, Weapons and more! Then add me on Skype, Tell me what you want and Want to buy gear!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - What I want:
Weapon(s):
FN FAL or SVD and a Glock-19 w/ Supressor
Clothes:
Hunting Backpack
Green M65 Jacket
Green Cargo Pants
Plate Carrier Full Set
Equipment:
Decent amount of ammo to FN FAL / SVD & Gl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.