Posts by zuc123
5 posts total, newest first.
Hurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cbriggs777;11224843]Look under the public class,Meleeweaponitem, than look at the operand codes that are designated to said class. Open the reflexil plugin, edit the operand code that is pushing the int32 number tHurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - anyone can share any variable for speedhack or something like that?Hurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - Hey emanuelw can you post something teaching how you do it?
Im trying really hard but I doesnt know how to edit I just know already which thing I have to edit but doesnt know how.Hurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=emanuelw;11223466]NET. Reflector and Reflexil[/QUOTE]
Thanks , I already now which thing edit but I cannot find the way to edit it.
Someone can light me and put something to show how edit anything?
Thanks.Hurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - Hi guys.
I have been trying using dotnet resolver but still cant get anything.
What program do you use guys?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.