Posts by StarbucksFan
19 posts total, newest first.
****STARBUCKS E-GIFT CARD SHOP l 40% l BITCOIN ONLY*****in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=kristamcu;11289540]Is the balance transferable from one account to another?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but as soon as balance leaves the card I no longer offer my life time warranty****STARBUCKS E-GIFT CARD SHOP l 40% l BITCOIN ONLY*****in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Still selling lots!****STARBUCKS E-GIFT CARD SHOP l 40% l BITCOIN ONLY*****in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=oscarfrith;11260453]Redeemed on my UK account works fine, $25 is around £17-18[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Enjoy the caffeine!****STARBUCKS E-GIFT CARD SHOP l 40% l BITCOIN ONLY*****in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Prince;11257738]what you got in stock StarbucksFan ?[/QUOTE]
I have $20's and $25's atm!
Merry Christmas to all!****STARBUCKS E-GIFT CARD SHOP l 40% l BITCOIN ONLY*****in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Zeldex;11253568]How many do you have of each?[/QUOTE]
Right now I have $10 ones
But should be restocking soon I get about 10k+ a day and sell out pretty fast
Showing the 5 most recent posts.