Posts by AVO
13 posts total, newest first.
-[I]fLuX Undetected CrossFire Base after patchin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - #include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>
using namespace std;
#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
void IfLuX (void)
{
cout<<"
bool wallhack = 1;
while(1)
{
DWORD CShell = HookShell;
if (Janko21 V2 hack (CAN'T BE PACHTED)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - hello, I know that a long knife patched, but I have to a look very small distance.how аbout damage,can you make it? in any case thanks for so fast reaction with the answerJanko21 V2 hack (CAN'T BE PACHTED)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - hi can you make long knife with damage?.i can make long knife,damage & faster knife but i have't some converter or extractor,if you can make some rez 4 me plz(long knife,faster with damage),or send me your converter & eREZ Injector!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - where the link 4 REZ ExtractorCf D3D Pub Hack! Features: Afk Bot, Auto Spam, Crosshair, no reload, 1 hit kill.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - not work 4 me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.