Posts by warrack
5 posts total, newest first.
(Release) Willi Weapon hack v.1in WarRock - International Hacks - nice post gonna go check it out, thanks for approval liz!:oAdvancedNoMenu V6 hackin WarRock - International Hacks - I think this was leeched. Originally posted one of of these three sites: *********, elitepvpers, ******... THERE ARE NO ADVERTISEMENTS...Hack Away!in WarRock Discussions - Ever have noob's calling you a hacker with no skill? Nooblet that can't play? A loser and many more name's?
JUST IGNORE THOSE LOSERS, they are just jealous of your score :D
Ever have them tell you that they will rWarrock Guide?in WarRock Discussions - Hacking got me from level 7 to level 11 in 3 days...
I used ARMEGEDON hack by we11ington...
But after patch I think it got detected, look for more hacks...Warrock Pblic Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - how do you even use this? All he just said is
" I DOnt TriEd ThIs InGamE,
Use At YOur OwN Risk, DOnt COmplain ,
Gives YOu Detection ThEn Not Use IT ,
Enjoy " I don't really get it. Are there any injectors I n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.